The NCLE Practice Quizzes are designed to allow you to practice NCLE concepts a little every day. To get the best results, we recommend taking one quiz per day for 30 days. A little practice every day is better than a lot of practice all at once!
Each quiz has about 20 questions. The topics covered on the quizzes are:
- Ocular anatomy
- Corneal Layers
- Palpebral Structures
- Precorneal Tear Film
- Regular Vs. Irregular Astigmatism
- With the Rule Vs. Against the Rule Astigmatism
- Astigmatic Refractive Errors
- Toric Rotation – LARS
- Circle of Least Confusion – Spherical Equivalent
- Vertex Distance Compensation
- Rigid Gas Permeable Fitting – SAMFAP
- Base Curve Conversion
- Fluorescein Patterns
- Fairness to Contact Lens Consumers Act
- Slit Lamp Illuminations
- Contact Lens Solutions
- Patient Care, Follow-up
- Procedures and Instrumentation
You will be emailed links to the quizzes after purchase. Access to the NCLE Practice Quizzes lasts for 3 months.
Throughout the course, you will receive occasional check-ins and reminders via text messages.