The ABO Practice Quizzes are designed to allow you to practice ABO concepts a little every day. To get the best results, we recommend taking one quiz per day for 30 days. A little practice every day is better than a lot of practice all at once!
You’ll receive downloadable support materials:
- ABO Formula Quick Reference Sheet
- ANSI Quick Reference Grid
- Ocular Anatomy Packet
- Vocabulary Packet
- Opticianry Tools Packet
Each quiz has about 20 questions. The topics covered on the quizzes are:
- Ocular anatomy
- Refractive errors
- Characteristics of plus and minus lenses
- Minimum blank size
- Vertex distance compensation.
- Light theory
- Index of refraction
- ABBE value
- Prentice rule
- Spherical equivalent
- Base curve selection.
- ANSI standards
- Focal length
- Calculating effective power in given meridians
- Calculating induced prism in compound lenses
- Optical cross.
You will be emailed links to the quizzes and materials after purchase. Access to the ABO Practice Quizzes and materials lasts for 3 months.